PREMIUM CARE PROGRAM.
The Diamond PREMIUM CARE program is available to original purchasers who sign up for the program prior to taking delivery of their new Diamond DA20- C1 or DA40 Diamond Star aircraft. The program is not transferable to subsequent owners.
PREMIUM CARE CUSTOMERS RECEIVE:
(1) FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING. On any AOG parts shipped within North America.
(2) MAINTENANCE. All scheduled maintenance including cost of parts and labor, for the first 2 years or 250 hours of operation, whichever comes first.
(3) BREAK-DOWN INSURANCE. Up to $1,000.00 "break-down" insurance to cover reasonable hotel, rental car, airfare, meals, etc, if the aircraft is unserviceable beyond 100 miles from home. This is an aggregate amount over the term of the program. The Premium Care customer contacts Diamond Customer Support following the "break-down" with details on the nature of the discrepancy and location of the aircraft. Any qualifying expenses as a result of the "break-down" should be submitted to Diamond Customer Support along with receipts for reimbursement.
(4) MAINTENANCE TRAINING COURSE. Free training for two people when attending the factory maintenance training course. Enrollment for factory maintenance training is made by contacting Diamond Customer Support. Diamond will book one room at the Airport Inn & Suites in the PREMIUM CARE customers name and look after payment of the room for up to 6 nights.
(5) PRIORITY COMMUNICATIONS EMAIL: Exclusive highest priority e-mail address for customer support. The PREMIUM CARE customer will be provided with a dedicated, highest priority email address. TOLL FREE TELEPHONE HOT LINE. Exclusive highest priority toll free telephone hot- line number for customer support. The PREMIUM CARE customer will be provided with a dedicated, toll free telephone hot-line number for Customer Support that will be answered directly by a qualified Diamond technical specialist after hours and weekends, in addition to normal business hours.
(6) FACTORY SERVICE CENTER ACCESS. Priority access to the factory service center. The PREMIUM CARE customer will receive priority access to the Diamond Service Center at the factory for specialized maintenance not available elsewhere.
(7) FREE CLEANING SUPPLIES. Premium aircraft cleaning supplies kit. An initial kit of Premium aircraft cleaning supplies will be provided to the customer following delivery of their new aircraft.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
Each PREMIUM CARE claim is to be made using the standard Diamond Customer Claim Form completed with a copy of the shop work order attached and submitted to Diamond for reimbursement of expenses allowed under the program. Diamond reserves the right to limit compensation.
Some restrictions apply.
- "Dixie Chopper, my Diamond Authorized Service Center, has been
unbelievable - they really bent over backwards to get our recent
inspection done within a very short time window we had between
two trips. Everybody we have dealt with in the Diamond family has
just been great."
DA40 Owner, Kentucky