Visionary leadership, coupled with a keen passion for flying, means innovation is ingrained in everything we do. Expanding the bounds of what was thought possible before, Diamond is proud of our long list of aviation firsts.
- The Garmin G1000 glass cockpit
- Synthetic Vision Technology in a general aviation aircraft
- DA42 diesel piston twin
- Five-seat modern composite aircraft
- The Personal Light Jet
- Austro Engine AE300 engine offering low fuel burn, independence from leaded fuel and low noise emission
- DA42 NG flight with pure biofuel made from algae
- DA36 E-Star, world's first serial hybrid electric aircraft
- "I sat in a lot of planes before making my decision. My DA40 feels a lot like a European sports car. When you sit in a Porsche and you touch or reach for something, it's so well designed that it feels like someone really paid attention to all the details, right down to the font used on the speedometer. I feel as though my Diamond is like that - a talented team really put a lot of thought into it. They started with a new idea, and each piece feels well considered and thought out."
DA40 Owner, California