Factory Maintenance Austria
Located at Diamond Aircraft’s headquarters in Wiener Neustadt, Austria (LOAN), Diamond's Factory Maintenance Austria is the most experienced service partner on all Diamond aircraft types and provides customized repair and refurbishments, component and engine repairs as well as special tooling equipment in one single maintenance location.
Team Your Full Serivce Partner
As EASA and UK certified Part-145 Maintenance Organization, Diamond's Factory Maintenance offers a solution-orientated maintenance and trouble-shooting process in close cooperation with Diamond Aircraft’s After Sales and our Technical Publications Support.
Our product safety and work quality are the primary goals for our teams here in Wr. Neustadt. With more than 30 highly experienced factory maintenance experts we are the largest Diamond Factory Maintenance providing high-quality service on a daily basis to our customers.
Together with our Combined Airworthiness Organization (CAO) and the Part-147 Maintenance Training Organization, we are offering the full service spectrum to our customers around the world.
- Scheduled & unscheduled maintenance actions for all Diamond Aircraft types
- Base & line maintenance
- Avionic services
- AOG & On-site support worldwide
- Minor & major composite repair (incl. repainting) with approved DOA repair instructions
- Third-party STC installations
- Aircraft repair for CPO Program
- Engine replacements, retrofits & upgrades
- Installation of aircraft modifications
- System upgrades
- Aircraft refurbishment for customers
References Customer Aircraft - Maintenance Work
DA42 TDi from Regional Air Services: 2,000 hours inspection, CD155 engine upgrade & WAAS upgrade, new design application